Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental procedure and is gaining popularity as more people are walking into dental clinics to improve the look of their smile.
Factors causing staining:
- Intake of coloured foods or drinks such as coffee, tea, red wine etc as well as smoking.
- Infrequent removal of plaque from teeth that then settles to form hard deposits called calculus.
- Genetic make-up of teeth.
- Staining of teeth due to antibiotics or cracks in teeth that absorb stains.
Tips to maintain white teeth:
- Brush regularly and visit dentist every 6 months.
- Avoid heavily staining foods and drinks.
- Avoid smoking.
- Frequently rinse mouth with water after having tea or coffee.
Professional teeth whitening:
Only a qualified dental professional can provide in-office teeth whitening to patients. At our clinic we use SDI Pola Office to ensure great results for our patients with minimal to no sensitivity. The total treatment will take less than 30 minutes. Less chair time means increased patient comfort and satisfaction.
We also offer a range of take home whitening options as well!
For more enquiries call our office today at 02-8711 8815
Or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org