Policy For COVID-19
Dentists and Dentures @Liverpool has been keeping up to date with COVID-19 developments and we keep our patients’ health and safety as our top priority.
We are open and continue to provide our services to our patients and community in these uncertain times as directed by Federal Health Minister’s office. The office has confirmed that essential health services including dental sector will operate as per normal.
As a member of dental industry we always follow a high quality cross infection control protocols as a part of our industry standards and guidelines. On top of this we are implementing a few additional steps to ensure safety and well being of our patients and staff:
- Providing hand sanitizers to all our patients at their points of contacts.
- Maintaining high grade infection control in reception and waiting area with all surfaces being disinfected frequently.
- Organising patient appointments as to promote social distancing.
- Providing patients with pre-rinse before any procedure.
- While confirming appointments, clients will be asked their health status i.e. if they have developed any cough, fever or sore throat or have travelled recently/ come in contact with anyone who has been tested positive with COVID-19 and appointments will be continued accordingly.
Note: If you have any symptoms of flu and fever or have a travel history within last 14 days/ been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in last 14 days, please notify reception of your history and arrival. Kindly follow their instructions.
Dentists and dentures @Liverpool